Toronto Film Studio Building “A” is ideal for media, entertainment and communications production companies.
This two story building was originally two separate buildings now connected by a covered atrium. The building is restored double brick and wood timber construction with an opened concept. The main floor is slab on glade and the second floor is wood construction.
Office Area: Up to approximately 25,000 square feet.
- Prime downtown east lease opportunity in the studio district.
- Share facility with other media, entertainment, and communications production company.
- Hip brick and beam space in a well maintained building with great technical and power features.
- Quality finishes throughout, studio facilities available.
- Suites include offices, meeting rooms and kitchens.
Ceiling: Restored wood and open beam.
Lighting: A mixture of upgraded halogen, incandescent and fluorescent lighting.
Heat and Air-Conditioning: Temperature control is provided by a number of constant volume rooftop heat/cool units. Thermostats are provided for each unit. Units can be manually adjusted for 0% to 20% fresh air. The existing data areas have additional cooling as noted.
- Suite A101 is equipped with a 4 ton unit.
- Suite A104 is equipped with two units, 5 ton and 7.5 ton, plus two additional 5 ton units for the data area.
- Suite A107 is equipped with a 5 ton unit.
- Suite A109 is equipped with a 5 ton unit.
- Suite A110 is equipped with a 5 ton unit.
- Suite A201 is equipped with three 5 ton units and a 3 ton unit for the board room.
- Suite A205 is equipped with a 5 ton unit and a 7.5 ton and 5 ton for the data areas.
Elevator: An elevator is located in building “C” which accesses the second floor via a walkway.
Life Safety: The building is protected by a wet sprinkler system which is monitored by the building’s fire alarm system 24 hours per day.
Security: The building is equipped with a state of the art fob access system which controls and monitors all public area doors. The system is expendable to tenant spaces. The building is patrolled 24 hours by our own security.
Emergency Lighting: Provided through is mixture of DC battery packs and remote heads.
Telecommunications: Various conduits and cable trays are available. The Landlord is capable of adding new tenants to its existing PRI trunk and Nortel telephone system, otherwise, tenants are free to make their own arrangements with phone companies or their choice for installation of telephone services to their premises. Telephone closets are not available for installation of tenants equipment.
Power: In addition to base building power for lighting and electrical, 200 amps are available on the North side of the building.
Washrooms: Public washrooms are available on the first and second floors. Suite A201 is also equipped with mens and womens washrooms.
Parking: To be arranged, rate included in gross rent.